Sunday 3 February 2013

Phase Eight Wedding Guest Outfit

Wedding season is fast approaching and I for one am thrilled. I'll be going to 3 weddings this year and I can't wait to be a part of 3 couples special days. Obviously the best thing about weddings is the utter joy and happiness that surrounds you, but the second best thing has to be the dresses! The moment when you see the bride in her dress is breathtaking!

Obviously you can never upstage the bride and no guest's dress will ever compare to the bride (well at least it shouldn't) but it's still important for you to look your best!

Phase Eight are running a competition for you to pick your guest outfit, and with so much choice this is no easy task!
My outfit is the below:

The Bouquet Print Dress £120.00 screams Spring/Summer wedding with it's soft pinks and blues in a gorgeous flower print. The neck line is perfect for showing off some flesh but keeping yourself modest. Truly is a beautiful dress!

No wedding outfit is complete without a beautiful fascinator, and this Lauren Fascinator (£59.00)is the perfect compliment to the stunning bouquet print dress. The colours compliment each other perfectly!

The shoes Sophie Bow Slingback Shoes £99.00 are the perfect finising touch! They compliment the dress perfectly, bringing out the soft summery colours and matching the fascinator.

I was toying with the idea of whether to add jewellery or not, however I think the dress is so classic that any jewellery may take attention away from it, plus this season I think less is more!
So there you have it, the must to die for wedding guest outfit and all from Phase Eight.
I hope I am lucky enough to be chosen as the winner, as I would love to wear this outfit for my next wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple accessories!

    Want to follow me too?
    ohsogawjess.blogsot

    xXx

    ReplyDelete