Wednesday 30 May 2012

Miss Selfridge Summer Wishlist

I popped into Miss Selfridge yesterday and no surprises that I saw far too many beautiful things. I love all the colours in there and I would go as far as saying that it is probably my fave store on the high street!


I decided to do a post on my fave pieces:


SCENE PRINTED CUTOUT TUNIC Price: £28.00
WOVEN FLOPPY HAT Price: £16.00
WHOOP CORAL GLIITER WEDGE Price: £45.00
BIRD PENCIL SKIRT Price: £45.00
GOLD GEOMETRIC TRIANGLES EARRINGS Price: £5.00


I think I will go and buy the dress next week, funds depending, as I think it would be great for the beach (I go to Majorca next weekend woop!). The floppy hat is going be a summer essential for me, especially after these last few days as I have had a killer headache because of the sun so I have learnt my lesson well! The coral wedges are such a dream, they would literally transform ANY outfit, plus they have a nice dashing of glitter!

5 comments:

  1. Love these earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do buy the dress, it's beautiful.
    This is why I have avoided the high street, I am too skint to want things, haha

    Sophie-Mayanne xox
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a Miss selfridge in years, shock I know! They all look great but the dress is def the best piece here, go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and skirt you picked out :)
    Good luck on my giveaway btw!
    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete